Qmee Recipes – Greek Style Roast Fish
This week we’ve found a great Greek style roast fish dish which, is easy to prepare and cost friendly, your pockets will love it just as much as you do!
Perfect for a weekday dinner, when you just want something you can throw together fast for the whole family to enjoy. Plus, this recipe is gluten free..
Take a look at the ingredients you’ll need to make this Greek style roast fish and the method you’ll need to follow.
Here’s what you’ll need…
5 small potatoes (about 400g), scrubbed and cut into wedges
1 onion, halved and sliced
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
½ tsp dried oregano or ½ tbsp chopped fresh oregano
2 tbsp olive oil
½ lemon, cut into wedges
2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
2 fresh skinless pollock fillets (about 200g)
small handful parsley, roughly chopped
Here’s what you’ll need to do…
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Tip the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin, season, then mix together with your hands to coat everything in the oil.
- Roast for 15 mins, turn everything over
- Bake for 15 mins more.
- Add the lemon and tomatoes and roast for 10 mins
- Top with the fish fillets and cook for 10 mins more.
- Serve with parsley scattered over.